Image courtesy of Unsplash.
Women's ministry at CHBC
Our mission statement
We exist to:
- Reach out to those who need to discover a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Teach those who have trusted Christ, so that their foundation of faith would be strong
- Prepare them to serve as committed followers of Jesus
Our regular events:
- Ladies Morning Out: Thursday mornings from September through May. We gather together at 9 am for coffee and visiting and then go to various groups from 9:30 to 11 am to study God's Word, either by topic or a book of the Bible. Quality child care is provided.
- Prayer time: right after LMO from 11 am to noon
- Evening Bible study: Another option to study God’s Word during this evening session. Monday Evenings 7-8:30 pm for September through May.
- Moms and tots: Join us for coffee and a time of fellowship from 9:30 am to 11 am every Tuesday.
If you have further questions about our womens ministry, get in touch with the button below. Send your questions using the form on our Contact page.