Image courtesy of Unsplash.
Women's ministry at CHBC
Our mission statement
We exist to:
- Reach out to those who need to discover a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Teach those who have trusted Christ, so that their foundation of faith would be strong
- Prepare them to serve as committed followers of Jesus
Our regular events:
- Ladies Morning Out: Thursday mornings from September through May. We gather together at 9 am for coffee and visiting and then go to various groups from 9:30 to 11 am to study God's Word, either by topic or a book of the Bible. Quality child care is provided.
- Prayer time: right after LMO from 11 am to noon
- Evening Bible study: Another option to study God’s Word during this evening session. Monday Evenings 7-8:30 pm for September through May.
- Tuesday Tots: Join us for coffee and a time of fellowship from 9:00 am to 10:30 am every Tuesday (Sept. to May)
If you have further questions about our womens ministry, get in touch with the button below. Send your questions using the form on our Contact page.